DMCA Notice & Takedown Procedure
Dietrend.com and Media Digittal LLC abides by the federal Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by responding to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the DMCA and other applicable laws. As part of our response, we may remove or disable access to material residing on the site that is controlled or operated by Media Digittal that is claimed to be infringing, in which case we will make a good-faith attempt to contact the person who submitted the affected material so that they may make a counter notification, also in accordance with the DMCA.
Before serving either a Notice of Infringing Material or Counter-Notification, you may wish to contact a lawyer to better understand your rights and obligations under the DMCA and other applicable laws. The following notice requirements are intended to comply with Dietrend.com’ rights and obligations under the DMCA and, in particular, section 512(c), and do not constitute legal advice.
Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing your copyrights.
Notice of Infringing Material
To file a notice of infringing material on a site owned or controlled by Media Digittal (such as Dietrend.com), please provide a notification containing the following details:
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material identified in (4) is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is alleged to be infringed.
- Reasonably sufficient details to enable us to identify the work claimed to be infringed or, if multiple works are claimed to be infringed, a representative list of such works (for example: title, author, any registration or tracking number, URL);
- Reasonably sufficient detail to enable us to identify and locate the material that is claimed to be infringing (for example a link to the page that contains the material);
- Your contact information so that we can contact you (for example, your address, telephone number, email address);
- Your physical or electronic signature.
Then send this notice to:
By Mail (and please send electronic copy as well):
DMCA Registered Agent
3901 NW 79th Avenue
Miami, FL 33166
By Email: [email protected]